1. I Awoke To A Night Of Pain And Carnage
2. Bathed In Clouds Of Blood
3. Terror From The Eastern Sky
4. Where Eagles Cry And Vultures Laugh
5. In The Valley Of Death, I Am Their King
6. With Lust And Murder For Our Drink
7. Behold The Lamb Of God Descending
8. Spectral Dance Of The Macabre
9. The Dead Burst Forth From Their Tombs
J = Judas Iscariot. The first truly great and prolific black metal act from the United States, Judas Iscariot is essentially one man from Dekalb, IL, Akhenaten. To Embrace... is his sixth full length album, and marks a shift from the earlier material which displayed a heavy Burzum influence. The riffs are more repetitive and depressive than past efforts, and the record has a more aggressive/antagonistic quality. It's too bad Judas Iscariot was discontinued after this release, because this is their/his greatest work. The opener, "I Awoke To A Night of Pain and Carnage", starts off with the sound of driving rain and from there it doesn't let up until the final drops of the closing track have fallen.
Today:Leave a damn comment, please.