Wednesday, June 20, 2007

T.I.T.S. - Throughout the Ages

1. Lady Whispers
2. Lovely Home
3. Strong Arms
4. Mystery
5. Math
6. Puddles

I'm pretty sure this is a self released CDR, and my scanner is not working properly in order to provide the cover. Included in the cardstock sleeve is a paper insert printed with a nice logo and tracklisting/band info. T.I.T.S. is an all-female noise/experimental rock quartet from San Francisco. "Lovely Home" is the standout track, over twelve minutes of epic, thrashing guitar noise. I have heard rumors of a new record to be released on All Is Number Records, but the AIN site hasn't been updated in what seems like six months. Anyway, this release is six tracks of blistering noise rock, tribal chanting and cooing vocals. It is also one half of the Throughout the Ages split 2xLP by T.I.T.S. and Leopard Leg, released on Southern Records.

Weather:

Download

No comments: